Hi guys, my name is Edith one of the managers at Wigs’n bundles. I will give you some tips on what I do to keep and maintain my bundles looking nice and fresh for a long time.
When it comes to washing our bundles we often wonder what to do, what to use and how to use it. From my experience, I recommend the following products (Chi, Bio Silk and Silicone Mix).
Washing our bundles everyday is not recommended, but we should defiantly wash them every few weeks.
The bundles can become oily and dull and can carry all kind of dirt, dust, and other particles as result of our daily interactions. This is why we should shampoo & condition the bundles.
This is how I wash my bundles:
- Rinse the bundles with cold water.
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo on the palm of your hand.
- Don’t scrub, instead put it thru with your fingers.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Follow up with the conditioner.
- Let the bundles sit with the conditioner for 30 minutes.
- Rinse out the bundles with warm water.
- Hang the bundles and let it air dry.
- Style as you like.